I'm allowed to play?

Posted by TTH a.k.a Kapitan | Sunday, May 03, 2009 | , | 0 comments »

"Son, no more basketball..."
"If you want, we don't mind bringing you to the Bukit Jalil swimming pool."
"No more other vigorous sports also"

I remember these were things my parents told me when I got injured the second time.
This morning, I asked my mom "After I'm well, can I get some guards? I think I'm injury prone"
Mom was like "Okay..I was planning to get some for you anyway"
Man...That was a good start i thought..

Then, on the way back home, my sister said something about basketball ( can't recall...my memory is really getting bad ) And she asked me whether I needed something which is related to basketball..And I said "Yeah, of course"..Dad and Mom did not say a single thing..
WOW...

Finally, we reached home..While going in the house, I saw my dear ball left outside beside the shoe rack ( I usually put it in the house )..I took in and starting doing some simple dribbles with my crutches... Dad saw me and he did not say a single thing about it......
IT'S AMAZING!!

I do hope that I can get back in action in a month or two...
Hopefully I'm allowed to do so...

0 comments