A normal day at school...

Posted by TTH a.k.a Kapitan | Wednesday, May 06, 2009 | | 0 comments »

Went to school earlier than usual..I don't know why and how though..
As usual, we have our morning assembly..
But they had spot check for student's tidiness..
Hang Yang was caught ( which I had expected )
Hau Nung was caught too...Guess his hair was too thick lol..
Josh got caught and I don't know why..His hair is definitely "pro-rules".
Luckily I was exempted, my hair's quite long..

Physics was pretty okay..teacher's teaching was pretty clear...
We did exercise for the whole 2 periods of Chemist..
I did all my add maths work..So I actually did nothing during add maths..

RECESS!!!
I brought my own banana cake from home! I feel so "xin fu"..
Still bought mee goreng because mom packed only 2 piece of the cake..

Did NIE for the whole English period..Spent like 2 periods to draw a little comic strip..
And I almost ruined it at the end..
Finally BM...All I did was just copy copy and copy..

Overall, I did almost nothing in school.I think.

0 comments