Posted by TTH a.k.a Kapitan | Saturday, May 16, 2009 | | 0 comments »

Today was a pretty busy day, I woke up around 9am..All pumped up to see the doctor..
Somehow, I had this feeling that I'll be able to play basketball soon..

I washed up, ate breakfast, got ready and went to the hospital. My appointment was suppose to be 11.10am but I had to wait til 11.30am...
When I entered the doctor's clinic and told doc about all the swelling and stuff, he said that it was normal and asked me to satrt walking. I was really relieved to hear it.

Then, dad asked doc whether I was able to play basketball after this injury. Doc said "Obviously....." And dad was like so happy, I myself was like "SHIT!"..."He can" the doc continued...Then dad said "I was actually expecting you to say 'No'..And doc said, "Aiya..You didn't bribe me before coming in"..All of us had a good laugh..

So now..Bye bye my other two legs..

Then went to tuition after lunch without my crutches..

After that, had to rush to the Dentist Clinic to tighten my bracers..
Changed the rubber color to Silver.
Now finally back at 5pm..
Haven't even start studying..
I'm soooo Dead

0 comments