Happy Mothers' Day!

Posted by TTH a.k.a Kapitan | Sunday, May 10, 2009 | 0 comments »

Its 10th of May 2009 and Its Mothers' Day.
Went to church this morning..
The kids had a presentation..Pretty cute one too..
Speaker gave us a very meaningful message.
Mom was crying all the way through..
I, myself almost too..lol..Luckily I didn't..
We ended with 5 of us hugging each other while other families did the same too..
It was really meaningful

Well, just want to wish all Mothers a very Happy Mothers' Day..
May you be blessed and be a blessing to others..

Lastly, I would like to present this poem to all Mothers worldwide :

A mother's love determines how
We love ourselves and others.
There is no sky we'll ever see
Not lit by that first love.

Stripped of love, the universe
Would drive us mad with pain;
But we are born into a world
That greets our cries with joy.

How much I owe you for the kiss
That told me who I was!
The greatest gift--a love of life--
Lay laughing in your eyes.

Because of you my world still has
The soft grace of your smile;
And every wind of fortune bears
The scent of your caress.

0 comments