Not Bad At All...

Posted by TTH a.k.a Kapitan | Thursday, April 30, 2009 | , , | 0 comments »

Today was not as bad as i thought it would be last night...
I didn't finish my B.Melayu karangan and didn't prepare for my lisan ( Malay Oral Test )...
I even thought that I've finished add maths homework ( I had done only a little bit..which I found out in school today )..

Anyhow, I went to school as usual...
Luckily our P.Sivik Teacher allowed us to do our own work...And I managed to finish my add maths and prepared a little bit for lisan..

Then, just around 10-20 minutes before BM class, my friends told me that our BM teacher will not be entering our class..Thinking about it, I'm pretty lucky myself..lol

Besides, something actually made me really happy..
Some of our school team under 18 players actually told me that they're determined to improve their skills and game... Guess they're still unhappy about the 1 point lost to SMK Seri Indah..
Sad story..But it's actually a good effort since its the first time most of them played in the MSSD..
Well,
I do hope and trust that they will improve as individuals and we will improve as a team..
That is if they're determination is not a temporary one...

The next joyous thing is that our under 15 boys played with Seksyen 4 ( always Seksyen 1's rival , I think ) and they won by trashing them 43-24.. Good for the under 15, although sometimes I don't really like them, but I'm still happy to hear that they won..

0 comments