Another "Finally" Post?! Yeah, guess so ==

Posted by TTH a.k.a Kapitan | Sunday, February 07, 2010 | , , | 0 comments »

Okay lets see, my last update was 1st of Jan 2010...( lol? that's even longer than i thought it was )

Anyway, I shall just highlight an event, the 2010 SMK Seksyen 1 Bandar Kinrara's Road Run Championship that was held yesterday.

I was one of the PBSM members helping out in the "pertolongan cemas" thing...
Yeah and frankly speaking, I had no idea what I was gonna do...and I don't even know what's "pertolongan cemas" lol...

And so, I went to school at 7.15am yesterday, met Eirfan who was trying to open the gate/door of the PBSM room. He spent quite some time there trying to open it and then decided to go see teacher. Then i saw him came down the the "now I'm really annoyed" look. And then he came said,"ITS NOT EVEN LOCKED!"....I was like LMAO!!! HAHAHAHA...

Okay, so the road run started quite late..And the PBSM members based in school (including me xD) started doing our own stuffs in the PBSM room calmly...After that, someone came in, she fell down and the other members went to treat her while i was rather lost there. Suddenly, someone came in yelling "ADA ORANG PENGSAN!!", I was like "Oh no...what am I suppose to do?!"..Then i heard Eirfan calling me out and yeah, everything went upside down, downside up...

Then a few more started to faint and yeah, it was chaos in my opinion. But we somehow managed to deal with it, actually it was they not we, I did pretty much nothing. But I think I at least learned a few stuffs and it was a pretty good experience! Thanks guys for letting me help out although I got zero-knowledge about "pertolongan cemas".

0 comments