Holidays? Yeah finally....

Posted by TTH a.k.a Kapitan | Tuesday, December 08, 2009 | , | 0 comments »

Wow, it does feel a bit weird updating my blog after not updating my blog for ages...
Anyway, just to let you guys know I'm still alive and well, I shall update my blog..(lol?)

Lets see, from the day I last updated until now, quite a number of stuff that happened..
The ones I can recall are:

  • EXAMS [ wtf ]
  • RESULTS [ MORE wtf(s) ]
  • 3 days 2 night trip to Ipoh and Taiping
  • One U outing
I shall NOT start talking about exams and results...ain't gonna talk about it at all..
So I shall start with the 3 days 2 nights trip to Ipoh and Taiping..

I and my family went to Ipoh and Taiping not long ago, and there's basically nothing much to do there.
All I remember doing in Ipoh was eating, Hor Fan, Salted chicken, Pomelo and so on...
The food were pretty okay, some were nice and some weren't.. Overall, the trip there was still good.
In Taiping, besides eating we also managed to visit the zoo.
We went to the night safari on the 2nd night and then decided to go for the day zoo the next morning before heading back.
What I can say is that Taiping Zoo is better than KL's Zoo Negara =x...


Last Saturday, we had an outing to One U =D...
Watched Ninja Assassin ( don't ask how we entered ), simple story but pretty violent I guess.
Overall I'll rate average for that movie..
Other stuffs we did was walking, sitting, talking and shocking( Kritz and CKS would understand whats that )...

I shall stop here...Hopefully the next update and more updates to come wouldn't be after ages again =D

0 comments