Once again...Events and Happenings since my last update..

Posted by TTH a.k.a Kapitan | Tuesday, October 06, 2009 | , | 0 comments »

Okay, where should i begin? Right, lets start from my piano results..
Had been telling myself that I would update since I got my results, but still didn't do so..
I'm lacking of determination i guess..

I finally got my Grade 8 Practical results!!!
It was really unexpected..seriously...
Though it was just a mere pass...I'm satisfied..
Thought I would fail it...

Anyway, passed it..
And the comments was : There was much to enjoy and commend..
Woah..that was seriously shocking..

Okay, thats done..What else? Let me think..
Oh ya, went back to KT ( Kuala Terengganu ) during the last Hari Raya..
Went to the beach! Finally...the last time I went was like when I was I-cant-reacall-when, 2-3 years ago perhaps?
Spent the short time there pretty okay..

The trip there was really enjoyable...
It was the best one I had I suppose..

Well, thats done as well...
Now time for the really exciting part!!
DISSECTION OF THE MOUSE!!~

Basically the "DISSECTION OF MOUSE!!~" said pretty much everything...So I'll just go to the pictures..
The victims are cute....but the time has come MUAHAHAHA... lol..

Ah...the tools...I don't know whats their specific name...but its actually basically scissors...knives...more scissors and more knives...
Chloroform!!!

Now the exciting part...the dissection!!
As you can see, we basically took off everything we can find from the front side and are dissecting the back part..to see the brain!!We got through...theres the skull...

Thats the front part..Obviously lol

Well, I think I'll stop here...

Credits : KM...thanks for the photos!


0 comments