Hari Interaksi - PT day...

Posted by TTH a.k.a Kapitan | Friday, July 03, 2009 | | 0 comments »

Hari Interaksi was organized just now...in the afternoon.
Usually they have it during school hours but somehow they changed it and had it in the afternoon from 2.30pm -4.30pm

School ended at 12.40pm (for me since I'm not taking Chinese), met Alex and then decided to go makan together.
We chatted and chatted and chatted and yeah..chatted..
Talked about lots of things..From Sports (Soccer and NBA) to stuff in our school.

Anyway, went back to school and started bertugas-ing.
Did nothing much..Just greeted the parents and teachers that walked pass..
Then I and Alex stood in front of our class and our teacher was like "Adik you ke?"
Alex said yes..lol
And I think teacher actually believed.

Finally, it was mom's turn.
4 of us - mom, Alex, me and my bro sat there.
Teacher asked again "Adik you?"
"Abang angkat" someone said..can't recall who lol..
Got my results and stuff and then mom, my bro and Alex left.

I had to stay back till 4.30pm for my tugas thing..
Anyway, 4.30pm finally "came"
Went back home..Feeling tired.
Slept for around 2 hours after that..

0 comments