Ahh....Bodyaches! Great news...

Posted by TTH a.k.a Kapitan | Monday, June 08, 2009 | , | 0 comments »


Bought a basketball last Saturday when we had our Movie Marathon...
Bought my 1st Wilson basketball..Didn't expect it to be good since I had never played with a Wilson ball..
But its not bad compared to some of the Spalding and Molten balls I had last time.

Did "rehab" yesterday..It felt great though I found out I'm really weak after resting for around 10 months.
Today whole body was aching.
It was the worst bodyache I've experienced after the 10-months of rest.

Yet, I still did "rehab" today.
Found out that the "rehab" session yesterday was very useful..
I felt improvements and I felt the strength that I used to have was coming back bit by bit.
Its a feeling I had never felt for like ages..
I'm now really happy and I'm expecting the aches will get worse tomorrow. =D

My hopes now:
Start from square one.
Regain my form and strength.
Surpass my old self.
And finally, be the most fearsome player! ( I know the last one is too much, so I'm not putting too high hopes for myself..but even if I can't do it, I'll make sure I surpass my old self )

0 comments